-->

I Am What I Eat to a Large Degree

I Am What I Eat to a Large Degree - Hallo friends Healthy lifestyle, In the article you read this time with I Am What I Eat to a Large Degree, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of postings Atikel eatright, Atikel health, Atikel Motivation, Atikel results, We write this you can understand. Alright, good read.

Tittel : I Am What I Eat to a Large Degree
link : I Am What I Eat to a Large Degree

I am what I eat to a large degree and the whole "eating a sexy beast today" does not apply.  People ask me all the time about my nutrition and exercise programming outside of my working with clients.  I am a walk-the-talk trainer and maintain a fairly disciplined eating program and honestly, I would be a hypocrite if I didn't.  I am passionate about what I do helping people adopt healthy lifestyles and eating right plays the largest percentage in the fitness game.

I have maintained a healthy eating plan for several years and it is now a habit as natural as breathing.  I would feel weird if I began pounding down processed crap to feel like crap.  Eating superfoods daily and timing my nutrients is auto-pilot living for me.  I don't have to think about it or journal anymore but simply live it.  It is a process and habits do take time to develop.  All I know is I feel at my best when I eat the right things and combo that with consistent exercise.  My only downfall is not getting enough rest sometimes but disturbed sleep goes along with the whole menopausal thing.



I do enjoy teaching a simplistic and realistic way of eating right.  Nutrition should never feel like a burden but be a fun adventure of change learning how to sub out unhealthy choices for healthier alternatives.  It is true "you can't out exercise a crappy diet" and succumbing to food guilt punishment is not the path to fix that issue.  It is learning how to eat to become who you want to be and guilt is never connected to that.

Healthy food is also my preventative medicine and linked to decreased inflammation and reduced risk of disease.  Want to feel better and improve your quality of life overall?  Start eating healthy!  It may sound easier said than done, but it is a choice and working on what you really want in this life.  I blow no smoke working with clients about what it takes.  You can wish all day but if you don't apply the work, nothing happens.  The work becomes a healthy lifestyle and eventually you look back and don't even think about how hard it was but how good it feels now.  It's like giving birth and how the ultimate pain feels unbearable but the gift of a newborn is the amazing result (I would have to use a different analogy for men of course) but you get my drift.

I hope the holidays are treating you well and you are staying on track with your nutrition.  I have published a few articles on the about.com network that will be very helpful.  "Holiday Survival Tips", "Eat Healthy, Feel Healthy and Look Amazing", and you will really enjoy "100 Calories Superfood Snacks Made Quick and Easy."

           
             Read Holiday Survival Tips!
Read Eat Healthy, Look Amazing!





Thanks for stopping by my Blog and don't forget to subscribe below to never miss a free update!
             DON'T MISS MY FREE UPDATES



 


Thus Article I Am What I Eat to a Large Degree

So This Article I Am What I Eat to a Large Degree This time, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You read now artikel I Am What I Eat to a Large Degree with link address https://lifestyle-healthys.blogspot.com/2015/12/i-am-what-i-eat-to-large-degree.html
Facebook Comments

0 comments